Monday, April 7, 2008

Dive Profiles

Here are the dive profiles of all three dives.


Free Immersion

The wiggles in the line here are where i'm pulling with the same hand my dive computer is on. I took my last pull at around 27m and started my freefall, though I took another pull at around 35m.




Variable Weight


You can see on this profile the slow start of the sled, then at around 15m it starts picking up speed. Despite a little narcosis a fairly quick transition at the bottom and i'm off to the surface in no time.




No Limits


Similar start though it's a little quicker because there's no monofin causing drag. This time there was quite a bit of narcosis and so it took me a bit more time to fill up the bag and get on my way, though much much better than my first few attempts. I planned on jumping off the sled at around 40m but the narcosis got to me and I was enjoying myself too much. I'd let go by around 15m and grabbed the rope at 10m to slow down the last remaining metres.

No comments: