Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome to Benny's Freediving Adventures


It seems these days nothing you do is real unless you do it on the internet. So i'm joining the rest of the mob and reporting my life as it happens. Well not everything, just the bits that relate to freediving, which is, well, everything. I'm doing this for reasons twofold - firstly, I am essentially a lazy bugger and if I see things written down it will hopefully inspire me or make me feel guilty enough to keep up a training regime. Secondly, i'm about to head off on a project i've been working on for a long time, and I figure friends reading a blog at their leisure will be better than emailing the world and sundry with pages of crud. So welcome to Benny's Freediving blog!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to hearing of your deep sea adventures.

Nat

Junior said...

Good luck mate, tell us all about non-gloomy Dahab

Junior said...

And when at home: Benny's bath tub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2F0YMuAMI

martin_gk said...

Hey, BennyB...

welcome to the club. I have put you on my blog role allready but am missing one here...

Looking forward to reading about what you're gonna find under the surface...

Cheers
Martin

Ben Noble said...

Thanks guys. Eva loved the vid, I really wish my bath tub was like that! Martin, thanks for adding me, as soon as I figure out how to do it i'll add you too. I am pretty much computer illiterate when it comes to all things webish.

Cheers,
Ben

martin_gk said...

Says the man who has written 1,357 comments on DB... ;)

I have very high expactations of this blog.